That is all.
1. Marcelo – Brazil & Eric Andre – The Eric Andre Show
2. Volker Finke – Cameroon Head Coach & The Grinch
3. Aaron Lennon -England & Drake
4. Rafa Marquez – Mexico & Antonio Banderas
5. Diego Forlian & Michael Bolton
6. Niko Kovac – Croatia Manager & Joseph Gordon Levitt
7. Xabi Alonso & Jason Bateman
8. Wayne Rooney – England & Flea (MuthaFu**in’ Red Hot Chili Peppers)
9. Joe Hart – England & James Van Der Beek
10. Cristiano Ronaldo & Douche Bag
aaron lennon, antonio banderas, bobs big boy, Brazil, cameroon, coach, croatia, dawsons creek, diego, doppelganger, douche, douchebag, drake, england, eric andre, flea, forlan, grinch, james van der beek, jaosn bateman, joe hart, joseph gordon levitt, look alike, marcelo, mexico, michael bolton, niko kovak, pele, portugal, rafa marquez, red hot chili peppers, ronaldo, spain, volker finke, wayne rooney, World Cup, xabi alonso
While the beautiful game is just that, it gets lonely sometimes, and when it gets lonely it dates some extraordinarily really really ridiculously good looking women. Yes, I know there’s some duplicates. See if you can find them, then high five yourself or person to your immediate right. Besides they may not be together by the end of this World Cup the way these crazy kids are dating. I think Chicharrito has three different women on this list. Well, here there are in no particular order but in perfect order.
forever alone, hot chicks, WAG, WAGS, World Cup
Here at PeleLepew we are not just a bunch of alcohol consuming, sports crazy, women chasing neanderthals. Well maybe most of the time. But we also have an appreciation for the arts. Of course we are not as astute as the hipsters, gallerinas or rich eccentric characters that descend upon the watering hole of the art jungle. And living in Los Angeles you are on a constant safari of art. Whether it be graffitti, street performers/dancers, or spider man fighting batman on hollywood blvd. The point of all this is that sports is also an art form and a subject as worldwide and appreciated as art. And the LACMA has an exhibit showcasing just that. If you’re in LA, please stop by the LACMA for this exhibit running through July 20, 2014.